Categories

Clickbank Products

Day Trading New York Reversals – Live Forex Trade

Print Friendly

In this live trade example we had a good reversal on the GBP/USD after 3 intra day cycles up, in addition to the other points of confluence. Generally smart money is going to end the day at an area of “supply” and this is exactly what happened on the 7th. More Bank Trading Strategies – www.DayTradingForexLive.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5

13 Responses to Day Trading New York Reversals – Live Forex Trade

• mforex08 says:

Just Awesome as always

• samthewildone says:

There is a lot of noise this week in & about the euro zone. Hope you make some good trades, I’m up by 2.5 pips. Stuck to my plan and came profitable today. Small but, having fun. Good luck.

• DayTradingForexLive says:

That is an indi called i-Paramon worktime. You can find it free on Forex Factory by doing a search. If you want you can email us direct at daytradingforexlive@gmail.com and we will send it to you.

• callorputdotcom says:

Can you explain what  i-Paramon worktime does?or how it works?And what is the range indicator used?Thanks

• DayTradingForexLive says:

What this indi does is mark the manipulator shifts. We use it to give us high probability trades when the London manipulator starts his shift. The NY session too but its a bit different since the London and NY guy will work together

• mforex08 says:

Did you tweak the indicator. Mine looks different and the boxes cover the whole time frame vertically from botton to top where as yours only covers the portion where the candlesticks are? Also what time do you have it set for if you did tweak it? Thanks

• DayTradingForexLive says:

If price hasnt reached the box yet they will go from the top to the bottom of the screen otherwise you may need to go in the settings and set it to show the high and low of the range.

• William Cook says:

Its still surprise me, just how lot of people have no idea about Mobofelax Forex System (google it), despite the fact that a lot of people make huge amounts of money trading because of this forex system. Thanks to my buddy who told me about Mobofelax Forex System, I have start making some BIG Cash in the foreign exchange.

• TheSavoElite says:

Awesome work. Thanks

• Harry newman says:

Hey! Thanks a lot for this useful video. By the way, I notice many people keep on talking about Mobofelax Forex System (search on google), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you tried Mobofelax Forex System? I’ve heard some extraordinary things about it and my buddy earn tons of money with it, but he refuses to tell me :(

• Monty J. Carlo says:

Greetings! Have you tried fap nextrass forex robot (do a google search)? Ive heard some amazing things about it and even my work buddy Francheska made lots of cash trading forex with it.

• David Miller says:

Hey! Thanks a lot for this helpful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about Mobofelax Forex System (google it), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you tried Mobofelax Forex System? I have heard some extraordinary things about it and my cousin earn tons of money with it, but he refuses to tell me :(

• Ayisha Jasmin says:

Hi Friend,
    New Modal Trading EA ,We are selling this ea for First 1000 Members, NO loss guarantee Now Only 200$ for 6 Months,

Live account 27874