Clickbank Products

Forex Trader Interview

Print Friendly

Forex Trader Interview

An interview with a trader (Paul Gedrimas) who uses daily and weekly time-frames and aswers the questions you guys posted in our message box as well as sendi…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

16 Responses to Forex Trader Interview

• Joe Curcuru says:

Thanks.

• Gregory Webb says:

Guys why don’t you try trading the oil market. I am doing really well with it. I have learned this really effective method from Oil Trading Academy and I can say its really working out so well for me.

• TheBeast FX says:

He’s right. The 1 1/2 to 2 year range is where you start to get consistently profitable. Enough so to take a small side account and try 10 or 20 to 1 leverage.

• Ozonmyown says:

Check out { Forex Peace Army } .com for Top Thieving Brokers

• Ozonmyown says:

Check out { Forex Peace Army } for TOP THIEVING BROKERS

• coolshivthegreatest says:

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

• ALex charles says:

LOL

• ForexTrader07 says:

My friend make so much money from forex drainbroker robot. You can get this forex robot from this website forexdrainbroker,com

• markus10oiruam says:

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY PRA JA WHO WORKS WITH MLM:

LAUNCH OF THE FIRST WORLD BANK IN NETWORK MARKETING

PHASE 1 – UNTIL 09 JUNE

Register FREE? and site FREE to mount your network.

PHASE 2 – From 10 to DAY 14 JUNE

Single payment of U.S. $ 20.00 p / secure its position in the global launch of the binary network.

END-STAGE? 17 JUNE

Opening your account UNIVERSAL PRIVATE BANKING and release? all advantages of the UNIVERSAL FORTUNE.

w w w. uprivatebanking. com / Maurio

• Marco Baptista says:

copy my trade for free
    THINKFOREX
    11331308
    f6rlftd

• kolateralfu says:

You want to make money online but you don’t now how?  Check my blog.
    albaniafortune.blogspot.com

• kolateralfu says:

You want to make money online but you don’t now how?  Check my blog.
    albaniafortune.blogspot.com

• profforex04 says:

The secret of a successful trade on Forex! Leading trade since 2006. Now has developed a strategy, which brings profit of 100-150% per month! This method is very simple! A very simple and accessible information! For the novice trader and not only!
    goodzarabotok.mybb.ru (RU)
    mastertrader.topbb.ru (EN)
    Who wants to trade successfully in the Forex, please contact me!
    Within 24 response will be sent.
    Glad to help!
    With regards,
    Vladimir Anatolevich.

• morgan antonio b says:

If you’re racking your brains trying to figure out why you’re STILL not seeing the kind of success you dream about on the internet…Glue your eyes to every word on this webpage. RNMONEAEYATHOME.GOSTEI.COM this system is EASY to implement.ALL THE SUPPORT..advice, guidance,tips..needed to succeed RNMONEAEYATHOME.GOSTEI.COM

• 66D5AVWP says:

useless

• Iwan Danu says:

Hello! Thanks a lot for this useful video. By the way, I notice lots of people keep on talking about Mobofelax Forex System (search on google), but I’m not sure if it’s good. Have you tried using Mobofelax Forex System? I have heard several awesome things about it and my buddy earn crazy amounts of money with it, but he refuses to tell me: (